A 4-month group container to shed old stories around your singing voice, and birth your essence through song and sound
(~currently gestating for a November starting date)
Birthing Your Wild Voice
Say YES to the yearning:
A journey into the essence of your voice...
We women have songs to sing! -
New songs, woven with ancient wisdom, which are meant to be medicine for ourselves and this community of Life.
Let's no longer live with the ache
of leaving our voices untended and undiscovered,
nor the songs of our souls unsung.
Within this small-group container of sisterhood,
we are honoring the fragrance,
the blossoming flower,
of each woman's unique voice.
This program is for you if:
● You feel ready to say Yes to your yearning to connect more deeply with the medicine of your singing voice and experience more freedom of expression
● You know that cultivating your connection with your singing voice is an important part of your path in this life--a key to embodying your essence and walking in your purpose
● You are curious about the unexpressed songs and sounds that live within you and perhaps feel some fear and trepidation about letting them out
● You really do love to sing and want to do it more! (though may have some judgements or comparisons around the sound of your voice, or some version of the story that, "I'm not a singer.", or "I don't have a 'good' voice.") OR you may have the story that you are a great singer, though feel that you want to connect more with the soul of your voice.
● You know that your voice has healing power and beauty and haven't known how to release it
● You feel that a container of loving support and accountability would really serve this intimate process of opening
In this program you will:
● Shed old stories, fears and blockages around your voice
● Discover new levels of your voice as a tool for self-healing, inner alchemy and manifestation
● Gain confidence in the unique medicine of YOUR singing voice, and the songs you came to sing
● Learn to channel and to craft original songs (even if you never have)
● Fall in love with the healing power and natural beauty of your voice
● Learn to listen for the songs of the Earth, the Water and the Ancestors
● Develop a supportive personal practice that suits your lifestyle
● Have your voice witnessed and uplifted in sisterhood
● Give permission to the wildness of the voice to be expressed
● Co-create songs in sisterhood
● Anchor into the feeling of being in alignment with the unique resonance of your true voice
● Learn many new songs and how to embody them!
● 6 group-mentorship calls (90 min)
● 2 one-on-one mentorship calls (45 min.)
● 3 Special small-group workshops with medicine musician sisters - TBA (90 min.)
● 1 Personal Invocation Ceremony
● 1 "Song and Sensuality" guided movement call
● Weekly Vocal Opening Invitations and support for creating your personal daily practice
● 2 Water & Earth-song connection rituals
● Private sharing platform
$2200 (until January 18th)
or 6 payments of $375
(or payment plan options)
*Reach out to me for partial scholarship opportunities*
***Ask me about the special offer to add more private sessions to the package
Our course begins with your first 1:1 session the third week of January, and our opening group call will be scheduled for the fourth week in January.
What Women Are Saying:
I am grateful for every moment spent singing with this woman! Singing with Hanna Leigh is like swimming down into the body, opening the channels, and letting song pour out. It's finding the places in me that are tender and stuck and massaging them with sound. It's hearing glimpses of my true voice interwoven with stories, conditioning, and fears, and allowing space to untangle all the threads so my voice can fly free! It's deeply personal and at the same time longing to be witnessed. Hanna has such medicine in guiding this process."
Jessica Eggleston, Horse Whisperer @ Lead Mare Collective
I fully enjoyed the safe container that Hanna Leigh created for me to express my voice and awaken my inner song.
I have always loved to sing but with that came a fear of singing aloud for others. This was one of my main things I wanted to bust through during this mentorship, and I’m happy to report that my confidence in my voice has skyrocketed. I now share my voice and my songs with no hesitation.
The healing power of the frequency and vibration of our own voice is untapped potential for many, and now, thanks to this mentorship, its a powerful tool that I use every day.
Hanna Leigh is genuine and heart-led. I felt incredibly safe and held the entire time. She encouraged me and got me out of my comfort zone. She’s also funny and was a complete joy to get to know. I loved the entire process so much that after the first round of mentorship, I immediately signed up another round!
Thank you thank you thank you!"
Mary Grace, Self Love Coach
I'm so grateful for all that came through in the singing mentorship with Hanna Leigh. I see how I’ve grown in my singing voice and the courage to share songs with others, as well as the capacity to hear songs in nature and the increased awareness of how to send vibration through my body as a healing force. This experience was truly more than I could have imagined.”
Kara Morton, Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist, CA
I never know what to expect when I join a mentorship call with Hanna Leigh, but by the end I feel more integrated, aligned, out of my head and in my body. I leave our time together feeling energized and grateful for life and the beautiful technology of music!”
Catheryne Harsh, Author and Poet
Since working with you I have experienced a beautiful opening in my voice. I have noticed that without putting any pressure upon myself, I am weaving the portals of my yoni and throat chakra with divine grace. This is exactly what I longed for before working together. I see how it has also impacted me placing pleasure as my priority amongst all other things.
I can now clearly see that when I'm singing, I am in my happy heart. However, if I haven't sang I literally feel constricted inside.
I have a stronger desire to sing daily and I am bringing my love for singing into my daily activities especially in prayer. Thank you so so much for working with me. It brings me great joy sharing you with my clients and other people I know who can benefit from your services."
Natalie Kwait, Intuitive Healer and Empowerment Coach
Greetings to you in this precious moment of Life as you read these words.
I'm Hanna Leigh and I am honored to be your guide and fellow student on this path of healing sound.
On my path of having tried at least 108 different healing modalities throughout the past 15 years, singing is something that always calls me back home.
My voice is a built-in metric for where I am open and where I am blocked.
And she can gently navigate me to a place of more openness…
with so much loving presence.
When I distill down my desire to sing, it is this:
FREEDOM and JOY and UNION.
Can you relate?
As a child I grew up singing devotional music in church, and always liked singing.
It wasn't until my late 20s that I actually gave myself permission to acknowledge that singing was a part of my life's purpose, not just something I liked to do as a closet hobby.
Since then I have:
-- Co-created two musical albums (just recorded a third!),
-- Led dozens of group singing circles in my local communities, online & at larger festivals,
-- Served musically in plant medicine ceremonies for close to 10 years
--Become a mentor for other women who yearn to open their singing voices
I am constantly bringing through simple songs of the moment that help me connect to a deeper truth than the narrative my mind may be telling me! (Highly recommended.)
I am a student of the emotional and spiritual alchemy that happens through our sounds and our songs, and I believe that each of our bodies know the way...
the way to bring forth what is authentic...
the way to sing ourselves into the remembrance of freedom and joy.
Authenticity is what we're going for here -- that's where the nectar is -- not in seeking to have "pretty" voices according to some external standard!
My prayer for this course is that by investing yourself in this way, you will experience a creative rebirth. My prayer is that you will come to know and to trust the medicine of your voice more deeply, and have the courage to share with this world in the ways that you are inspired to do so.
In the names of Freedom, Joy and Togetherness, let's journey together!
P.S. If you haven't yet heard my music, you can listen HERE. Enjoy!